Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Collectable:
Download the Collectable app so you can buy fractional shares in sports cards and memorabilia.
We spoke with Collectable CEO Ezra Levine about the burgeoning sports memorabilia market.
- The difference between collecting sports card in the 1990s and now
- How smaller collectors can take part in more expensive blue-chip cards and memorabilia
- How technology has changed the sports card market
- How much data is there on sports memorabilia performance?
- Creating a stock market for sports cards
- How the Collectable buyout process works
- Why is the sports card market so scalding hot?
- What could cause prices to fall in this market?
- What’s the best way to price your own card collection?
- Sports cards vs. NFTs
- Why do collectors work with Collectable to sell their memorabilia?
- What are the tax implications of investing in collectibles?
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.
View original post