On today’s Talk Your Book, we spoke with Joe Terranova from Virtus Investment Partners and CNBC about his investment lessons from 2020 and his new quality momentum ETF.
- Why momentum is such a difficult market factor to understand
- The biggest lessons from investing in 2020
- Why the stock market is like an amusement park
- Why buy high, sell higher is so counterintuitive
- Is the Fed here to stay when it comes to market intervention?
- Joe’s a-ha moment with quantitative investing & more
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.
View original post