This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Pros and cons of the new stimulus bill
- The psychology of round numbers in markets
- Tesla, Tesla, Tesla
- Learning the wrong lessons from 2020
- Robinhood is getting sued (and why it probably doesn’t matter)
- Markets shouldn’t be this easy
- The optimistic case for the 2020s
- The first $1 trillion mutual fund
- The biggest comeback of the year in the markets
- Covid’s impact on poverty
- Will the pandemic usher in UBI?
- Waiting for a crash is a terrible strategy
- My Tenet review and more
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.
View original post